The Real Housewives of Atlanta" Reveal How They REALLY Feel About Each Other In JET Magazine

9:55 AM
Jet Magazine

JET asked the ladies to give their takes on all their other castmates. We already know after this morning that Sheree and NeNe are no longer cool. So Sheree said about NeNe, "I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her."

Kandi applauded NeNe saying, "She's a hustler....She's about getting paper. She's always got something in the works." But kept it real about Kim saying, "She's the type of person who knows how to play dumb when she wants to but really knows what's going on..."

Kim stayed mum about her frenemy NeNe saying, "It is what it is..." and revealed that she finally stopped smoking once she got pregnant again.

Phaedra said about Kandi, "She's a brilliant businesswoman. She reminds me a lot of myself, and I just love her." Of course she does Phaedra....

Cynthia said about Kim, "We definitely had some tiffs, but only about trivial things. But on the show it ends up looking like big things."

Related Posts

Next Post »

12 comments

Write comments
November 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM delete

say what you about NeNe but if she leaves the show is going with her.... she is the show. and after phaedra lied i was done with her

November 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM delete

I'am still trying to figure out where are some of these Reality TV people are getting these BIG ASS TEETH from

November 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM delete

. NeNe already is not such a cute woman but those teeth even makes her look worse. Like Mr. Ed the horse. I think some Dentist out there is running a Special

November 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM delete

Special on Cheap Ass Veneers or something. Lots of celebs have perfect teeth makeovers like Alicia Keys, Halle Berry and Britney Spears

November 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM delete

These 3 have perfect teeth to me. Check out all of their before and after pics but NeNe, Evelyn from (BBW) and Toya the girl that was married to Lil Wayne all have horrible teeth makeover's and should demand a refund!

November 4, 2011 at 9:59 AM delete

I know some of these people are reality show stars and may not can afford what Alicia,Halle and BritBrit have but, do it right or just leave them alone and stop looking

November 4, 2011 at 10:00 AM delete

looking like Howdy Dowdy and Bucky Beaver. I know regular working folks who have veneers that look just fine. Ladies when Veneers don't fit right . They alter your looks and not in a GOOD way! Glad to see the ATL CAST BACK

November 4, 2011 at 10:00 AM delete

Oh Nene:( I really do like Nene but sometimes she says the most ignorant stuff. It can not be possible that everyone has a problem but her she to address that and see maybe its her.

November 4, 2011 at 10:00 AM delete

I think maybe with her divorce going on shes going through a mid-life crisis right now. I hope she cool down and go back to the fun Nene she used to be cause i do like her honestly.

November 4, 2011 at 10:00 AM delete

November 4, 2011 at 10:00 AM delete

I think maybe with her divorce going on shes going through a mid-life crisis right now. I hope she cool down and go back to the run Nene she used to be

November 4, 2011 at 10:01 AM delete

all these ladies look beautiful. i just find nene to be a vile and awful person to be around. it looks like the cover is missing two people tho

Google+ Followers