On The Set: Trina Returns To The Pole For The "Red Bottoms" Video...

12:01 PM
Stripper Pole

Rapper Trina is filming her new video for "Red Bottoms." See Trina take it back to the pole inside....

In her New Music Video Gil Green-directed video, Miami-based rapper Trina returns to her roots in the strip club for a sexy video shoot for "Red Bottoms."  No shade.  We love Trina around these parts.

The track appears on her Diamonds Are Forever mixtape.

Trina held auditions for the video recently where she requested ladies who could handle up on a variety of dance styles.

Pics

Write comments
Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:01 PM delete

this should have been under "foolywang" Trina is so trashy & down-south-dumb

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:01 PM delete

I've been missing a Trina and Eve since the female rap game has been represented by Shitty Minaj. Finally a real rapper with something new other than that crap that have been playng on the radio! Love U Trina!!!

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM delete

Trina looks gorgeous. But after that stupid "White Girls" song I made note to never support her music again. If she comes out with a song talking about Black girls I may change my mind.

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM delete

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM delete

Trina sit your OLD trashy, ghetto ass down. Don't you kick with Lala? None of that intelligence has rubbed off on you yet? "RED BOTTOMS" IS NOT A DESIGNER! This song is terrible....

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM delete

s not that she doesnt look nice, the issue is her age. Time for a Plan B Gurlfriend. I mean, is she selling any cds? Is anybody dowloading Trina's tracks? Cuz I know I'm not! And I dont think anybody else is either. Its not 'hating' to point out the obvious. How long can a chick--any chick, keep the stripper-pole-game going? ENough already. Zzzzz

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM delete

Why do black people turn EVERYTHING into a debate....she Is having a good time let her...go head Trina you look good girlll

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM delete

Anyone can be pretty and a lot of females of nice bodies. However don't represent the "pole" and then call yourself classy and a rolemodel for young girls. If you're a skeezer than that's just what you are. Classy women don't represent the pole just to get money. Don't sacrifice your dignity for positions and then demand respect...smh.

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM delete

Just because you dance with a pole doesn't mean you are a hoe our classless. You may want to get up on it. Not necessarily in public. IJS somethings are a good lok for your man

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM delete

TRINA A SIZE 2 WHEN? ALL THAT TAIL BACK THERE LOL. NE WHO I DONT LIKE THE SONG BUT I LOVE ME SOME TRINA

Anonymous
October 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM delete

LoL--I know right??? I'm a size three & I have a little,bitty Halle Berry booty,so I know that Trina is not stuffing all that booty in a size two. She looks great though!

Google+ Followers